I am loving all the fresh berries available right now! These little parfaits are just the thing when you want a healthy snack that is both tasty and filling. The Greek yogurt adds enough protein to keep you fueled while the berries and nuts add carbs and fat for balance. If you are watching your carb intake, this snack is about 15 gm/serving. You can definitely change up the fruit /nut combo to whatever you have- peaches, blackberries, frozen fruit, walnuts, almonds, etc. Enjoy!
- 4 oz. Greek yogurt, vanilla
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- ½ teaspoon ground Flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Pecans (or Granola)
- In a small bowl, layer ingredients as listed.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for later use.