Here’s an easy side dish you can serve when you have extra squash!
Herb Roasted Squash
Tender roasted squash makes a delicious side dish.
- 4 medium size summer squash, cut into ⅛" slices
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper, as desired
- Preheat oven to 400-425 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all ingredients and spread out onto baking sheet.
- Roast 30-45 minutes or until tender and slightly browned.
Calories: 43 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 3 Protein: 1