Here’s a fun recipe that make a delicious low carb treat perfect for when you want a soft and creamy “comfort” food. Feel free to vary the pudding mix but be sure to use the sugar free version for lowest carb counts.
- 16 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 small package sugar-free, fat-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries, thawed and pureed, sweetened as desired
- Mix ricotta cheese and pudding mix.
- Slowly add milk and stir until desired consistency.
- Serve with crushed berries.