Hummus Snack Platter
- 1 can chickpeas
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt as desired
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ½ cup black olives
- Pita bread, warmed and cut in wedges
- Rinse chickpeas and allow to drain.
- In food processor, combine chickpeas, lemon juice, cumin, tahini, garlic and olive oil.
- Process until smooth adding water as needed. Add salt to taste.
- Garnish hummus with olive oil if desired.
- Serve with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and pita bread.