This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Blueberry granola is such a healthier option when compared to high sugar, processed cereals. This granola is “infused” with blueberries by chopping them and combining with the coconut. If you don’t have some of the ingredients listed in the recipe, feel free to use whatever nuts/seeds or other substitutes you have on hand. Granola is fun to make because you can individualize the recipe to whatever you like!
Blueberry Infused Granola
- 7 oz. unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 oz. chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 small box raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place coconut and blueberries in a food processor and pulse until blueberries break up and combine with coconut.
- Place coconut mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Spread granola out onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then place in airtight container.