Small snacks in between meals can help kids get all the nutrients they need each day. Providing a healthy snack will help kids focus on school work and control sugar cravings throughout the day. Let your kids help make the snacks and they will be more likely to eat them!
What are some healthy snacks for kids?
Here’s a list of easy and healthy snacks your kids will love:
5. Pita bread split and rolled up with fillings such as peanut butter, ham, cheese, roast beef, etc.
6. Berry Bowl
7. Low sugar milkshake (lower fat milk with sugar-free ice cream)
9. Cheese quesadilla
10. Fruit and whole grain mini muffins
11. Fig Bars
13. Fruit and Cheese Plate
16. PB&J on toasted multi-grain waffles
18. English muffin pizza
19. Baked tortilla chips and salsa or bean dip
21. Fruit smoothies
23. Vegetable sticks and dip
24. Whole grain cereal and milk