Low Carb Stir Fry Pork Zoodles
Have you tried spiraled veggies yet? They are perfect when you need a “base” for your stir fry, spaghetti sauce, etc. I used zucchini and summer squash in this recipe, but I was having so much fun spiralizing that I also did an onion and a carrot! Feel free to utilize whatever veggies you may have on hand.
This is a great way to up your veggie intake and keep your carb intake in check. I am definitely looking forward to creating some new recipes featuring spiral veggies!
- 1/2 Tablespoon oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 green onion diced
- 2 small zucchini spiralized
- 1 medium summer squash spiralized
- 1 small onion spiraled or finely chopped
- 1 small carrot spiralized
- 3 small portabello mushrooms diced
- 3 small broccoli florets chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lower sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon pad thai sauce or stir fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet & sour sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon fresh ginger,minced
In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on medium high until a drop of water sizzles. Add pork, garlic and green onion. Stir fry until fully cooked.
Add remaining veggies and stir fry until crisp tender about 3-5 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and stir.
Pour sauce over all and stir to combine.
Remove wok from heat.
Garnish with chopped green onions/carrots (as desired) and serve.
Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
Calories: 252, Fat: 9gm, Carb:17gm, Sodium:757mg, Fiber: 3gm, Protein: 27gm