This super quick, super good pizza is so full of healthy veggies and has an awesome flavor!
Roasted Tomato and Spinach Tortilla Pizza
The world's quickest pizza! (maybe). So easy and full of healthy toppings.
- multigrain tortillas or flatbread
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach , thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup roasted cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons low sugar spaghetti or pizza sauce (per pizza)
- mozzarella cheese , grated
- sliced olives
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Place tortillas on baking sheet and heat 10 minutes or until crispy. Flip tortillas as needed to crisp both sides.
Meanwhile, in a medium non-stick pan, cook spinach and roasted tomatoes until hot, stirring frequently.
Top crisp tortilla with pizza sauce and spread to edges.
Next, add spinach mixture and spread over tortilla.
Sprinkle with cheese and olives as desired.
Place pizzas under broiler to melt cheese, watching closely to prevent tortillas from over-browning.
Makes about 3-6 pizzas depending on tortilla size