Roasted Sweet Corn
Crunchy delicious roasted corn for snacking or salads.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 10.8 oz bag frozen sweet corn
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or your favorite seasoning
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
In a medium to large bowl, mix all ingredients.
Pour corn mixture onto baking sheet and spread evenly to single layer.
Roast for 20-30 minutes until golden and crunchy. Stir once or twice while roasting.
Note: watch carefully after 20 minutes to prevent corn from burning. If corn is not crunchy enough, turn the oven off after roasting and leave the pan of corn in the oven for 15-20 minutes or as desired.
Expert Tips for Making Roasted Corn in the Oven
- Use canned or frozen corn- either will work. If using canned corn, be sure to drain well.
- Adjust seasoning to your liking. Use more or less salt, seasoned salt, smoked or regular paprika or other seasonings as desired.
- Be sure to keep corn in a single layer on baking sheet to help the roasting process.
- After roasting time is up, turn the oven off and leave the corn in the oven until it reaches preferred level of crunchiness.
- Feel free to experiment with whatever seasonings you may have on hand to create a variety of unique tastes. Enjoy!
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Iron: 0.4mg