Low Carb Ricotta Spinach Pizza
Get your low carb pizza crust and load it up with your favorite cheese and toppings!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time7 mins
Total Time17 mins
- 1 low carb tortilla or flatbread
- 2 tablespoons low sugar spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons low fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach , thawed and drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped olives
- 4-5 grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup part skim mozzarella cheese , grated
- 1/4 cup feta cheese , crumbled
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place tortilla on a baking sheet and spread with sauce and ricotta cheese.
Add spinach, olives and tomatoes.
Top with cheeses.
Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 1065mg | Potassium: 567mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 10294IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 658mg | Iron: 2mg