Low Carb Stir Fry Pork Zoodles
Tasty pork stir fry zoodle recipe featuring low carb spiralized veggies with stir fry glaze. A family friendly meal - perfect for week night.
Servings: 3 servings
- 1/2 Tablespoon oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 green onion diced
- 2 small zucchini spiralized
- 1 medium summer squash spiralized
- 1 small onion spiraled or finely chopped
- 1 small carrot spiralized
- 3 small portabello mushrooms diced
- 3 small broccoli florets chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lower sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon pad thai sauce or stir fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet & sour sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon fresh ginger,minced
In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on medium high until a drop of water sizzles. Add pork, garlic and green onion. Stir fry until fully cooked.
Add remaining veggies and stir fry until crisp tender about 3-5 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and stir.
Pour sauce over all and stir to combine.
Remove wok from heat.
Garnish with chopped green onions/carrots (as desired) and serve.
Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
Calories: 252, Fat: 9gm, Carb:17gm, Sodium:757mg, Fiber: 3gm, Protein: 27gm
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 628mg | Potassium: 1217mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 3895IU | Vitamin C: 49.8mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 2.2mg