Skillet Sweet Potatoes
Skillet sweet potatoes make an easy one pot breakfast. Eggs, ham and cheese team up to delight your AM taste buds. Per serving: 138 calories, 8gm carb, 7gm pro
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1-2 cups frozen sweet potato tots amount depends on your skillet size
- 1/3 cup frozen diced onions a real time-saver
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers use frozen if available
- 1/3-1/2 cup diced ham or bacon
- 2-3 eggs amount depends on your skillet size
- 1-2 Tablespoons whole milk or cream
- 1/4-1/3 cup grated cheese optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Line a skillet with foil, then coat the foil with oil to make serving easier.
Place a single layer of frozen tots in skillet.
Layer onions, peppers and ham over tots.
In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs and cream with a fork to combine.
Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in skillet.
Sprinkle cheese over all (if using.)
Bake for 20-30 minutes or until tots are crispy and completely cooked.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 234mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5255IU | Vitamin C: 13.7mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 0.7mg