Skillet Sweet Potatoes
Skillet sweet potatoes make an easy one pot breakfast. Eggs, ham and cheese team up to delight your AM taste buds.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1-2 cups frozen sweet potato tots amount depends on your skillet size
- 1/3 cup frozen diced onions a real time-saver
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers use frozen if available
- 1/3-1/2 cup diced ham or bacon
- 2-3 eggs amount depends on your skillet size
- 1-2 Tablespoons whole milk or cream
- 1/4-1/3 cup grated cheese optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Line a skillet with foil, then coat the foil with oil to make serving easier.
Place a single layer of frozen tots in skillet.
Layer onions, peppers and ham over tots.
In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs and cream with a fork to combine.
Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in skillet.
Sprinkle cheese over all (if using.)
Bake for 20-30 minutes or until tots are crispy and completely cooked.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 234mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 105.1% | Vitamin C: 16.6% | Calcium: 7.6% | Iron: 4.1%