Easy Low Carb Baked Fish
Low carb healthy baked fish uses tasty seasonings and herbs to make the perfect meal. This diabetes friendly recipe is ready in under 30 minutes.
- 3 oz Fish fillets- 1 per person
- 1/4 tsp Seafood seasoning of choice I use Old Bay Low Sodium Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon quarters
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a baking pan with parchment paper or foil.
Place fillets on pan and season liberally with seafood seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper.
Bake for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Serve with lemon quarters.
- Bake fish until it flakes easily with a fork-about 20-25 minutes for a medium size filet.
- I used low sodium Old Bay seasoning-use your favorite.
- Add a sprinkle or two of paprika for color.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 256mg | Sugar: 0g | Iron: 0.5mg