You won't miss the carbs when you make these cheesesteak mini snacks! Warm from the oven in under 30 minutes, it's the beefy, cheesy taste you crave!
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup half & half cream or 2% milk
- ⅓ cup frozen diced onion
- ⅓ cup frozen diced green pepper
- ½ cup (or 3-4 slices) chopped or grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup (5oz.) chopped leftover steak or roast beef
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a muffin tin with non-stick spray or use muffin liners (you will use 9 of the muffin cups).
In a large measuring cup, combine eggs and cream. Whip with a fork to combine well.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Pour mixture into muffin cups, filling each about ¾ full.
Place in oven and bake approx 20 minutes or until set.
Turn oven to broil and brown slightly. (Watch carefully to prevent overcooking.)
- Line the muffin tins for easy clean up!
- In a hurry? Use deli roast beef and frozen chopped veggies for fast prep.
- Mix everything in a large measuring cup or bowl with a spout for easy pouring into muffin tins.
- Make these the night before and use as a quick grab and go meal or snack.
- Makes a great appetizer! Bake in regular or mini size muffin tin.
Serving: 1each | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 201IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1mg