Spinach Artichoke Dip
Easy "one pot" dip recipe full of veggies and Greek yogurt makes a delicious snack. Serve with baked tortilla chips and/or fresh veggies for dipping.
Servings: 5 servings (8 oz. each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 9 oz. frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained well
- 7.5 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 8 oz. neufchatel cheese softened
- 5.3 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat olive oil in a 9" ovenproof skillet. Add onions and garlic and saute approx 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese to sprinkle on top.
Stir until well combined then sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over top.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 653mg | Potassium: 334mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 6985IU | Vitamin C: 12.7mg | Calcium: 449mg | Iron: 1.5mg