Low Carb Mexican Chicken Bowl
A delicious low carb variation of philly cheesesteak with queso cheese, rotel tomatoes and rotisserie chicken.
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2 medium portabella mushrooms, sliced optional
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz rotisserie chicken, sliced
- 1/3 cup queso melting cheese
- 1/3 cup rotel style tomatoes, mild
In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add peppers, onions, mushrooms and garlic and cook until tender - about 8 minutes. (Lower heat to low medium if needed to avoid browning). Add worcestershire sauce to veggies and stir well.
Sprinkle sliced chicken over veggies in skillet.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, mix cheese and tomatoes and heat until melted. Pour melted cheese over chicken and veggies in skillet.
Calories 336, Carbs 8gm, Fiber 2gm, Protein 39 gm, Fat 15gm
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 271mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1235IU | Vitamin C: 43.7mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 2.1mg