Low Carb Turkey and Broccoli Casserole
A low carb casserole the whole family will love. A base of turkey and broccoli covered with eggs and cheese bakes up golden and delicious.
- 2 cups of small broccoli florets chop broccoli into small pieces
- 2 cups leftover chopped turkey about .75#
- ¼ teaspoon Emeril's all purpose seasoning
- 1 ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs beaten slightly
- 1 cup hollandaise sauce, prepared optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place broccoli into medium size baking dish and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on high 2 minutes or until cooked slightly.
Add turkey to broccoli in baking dish and stir to combine then sprinkle with seasoning and cheese.
Pour the eggs over all and stir to combine.
Cook uncovered about 20 minutes or until eggs are set. Serve with hollandaise sauce if desired.
- This is a one dish meal-choose an microwave/oven safe baking dish.
- Spray baking dish with non stick spray or oil to make cleanup easier.
- Serve with hollandaise sauce if desired for even more flavor.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 270mg | Sodium: 324mg | Potassium: 358mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 955IU | Vitamin C: 40.6mg | Calcium: 261mg | Iron: 1.9mg