Cauliflower Breakfast Muffin
Breakfast and snack muffin made of cauliflower, eggs and ham.
- 2 1/2 cup finely diced cauliflower in food processor
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup diced lean ham
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese or your favorite cheese
- 2/3 cup diced mushrooms optional
- 12 Jalapeno slices optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place muffin liners in a 12 muffin tin and coat liners with non-stick spray.
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except jalapenoes.
Divide mixture evenly beween muffin liners and place jalapeno slice on top of each muffin (if desired).
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
118 calories, 8gm fat, 2gm carb, 1gm sugar, 1gm fiber, 9gm protein
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 531mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 760IU | Vitamin C: 54.9mg | Calcium: 296mg | Iron: 1mg