Grilled veggies make a delicious low carb side dish! Slice them up thin and add your favorite seasoning for a tasty side dish.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper cut into large pieces
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 4-5 small portabella mushrooms
- 1 small head broccoli cut into smaller pieces
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced crosswise, into ½" rounds
- 1 small sweet potato sliced crosswise, into ½" rounds
- Salt & pepper as desired
Lightly oil a grill grate (may be found in the grill section of your local store)
Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper and toss to coat veggies with oil.
Preheat grill to medium high (350-400 degrees)
Spread veggies out over grill grate and salt and pepper as desired.
Place grate onto rack in grill. Cook and turn veggies until desired level of tenderness.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 1208mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 5975IU | Vitamin C: 180.3mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 2.2mg