Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Dip
Greek yogurt makes a delicious low carb dip to add to gyros wraps or to serve with veggies. In less than 15 minutes, you can recreate your favorite Mediterranean flavors at home!
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt full fat if available
- 1 small cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill or 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- Be sure to remove seeds from cucumber and dry diced cucumber well before adding to recipe.
- Adjust salt based on your preference.
- If possible, allow dip to set in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to enhance flavors.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 310mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 54IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg