Sweet Potato Tot Breakfast Casserole
You will love the hint of sweetness in this healthy sweet potato tots recipe. Ham, cheese and eggs make a casserole the whole family will love.
- 3 cups frozen sweet potato tots
- 1 cup 4 oz. diced ham
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons half & half
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Liberally grease a medium-size baking pan.
Spread frozen tots into baking pan and top with diced ham.
Combine remaining ingredients (except cheese) and beat slightly to combine.
Pour eggs over ham and sweet potatoes.
Top with cheese, if desired.
Bake 50 minutes or until eggs are set.
- No need to thaw the sweet potato tots, they will fully cook in the oven.
- Make these as a muffin- see my post Sweet Potato Breakfast Cups.
- Baking time will vary based on pan size-bake until the eggs are set.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 278mg | Sodium: 610mg | Potassium: 450mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 14675IU | Vitamin C: 2.4mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 2mg