Enjoy a delicious tasting diabetes friendly cheesecake minus the crust! The smooth and creamy texture makes a satisfying lower carb dessert. Recipe features reduced sugar and no crust to lower carb count.
Servings: 8 slices
- 8 oz. neufchatel cheese softened
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 5.3 oz. Greek yogurt plain
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar or equivalent (suitable for baking) sugar substitute
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Grease a 9" springform pan well. ( May use smaller size pan if desired.)
In a large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients and mix on low speed until smooth- 1-2 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time and mix well after each egg.
Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
Pour batter into prepared springform pan and place in oven.
Bake approx. 30-40 minutes or until set.
Allow to cool, then place in refrigerator. Cheesecake will firm up as it becomes cold.
- Be sure to soften the cream cheese for best results.
- Use an 8 or 9" springform pan for best results.
- Place cooked and cooled cheesecake in the refrigerator to help firm the texture of the cheesecake.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 151mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 0.5mg