Picnic Tomato Caprese Cups
The perfect make ahead picnic salad recipe. The delicious flavors of caprese salad come together in a snap.
- 1 rounded cup grape tomatoes
- 8 mozzarella balls
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- Feel free to choose whole mozzarella if you can't find balls. Simply slice into small chunks.
- You may prepare this salad a few hours ahead and store in refrigerator until needed.
- If your tomatoes are very small, do need to slice them in half.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 20mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 400mg