Turkey And Kale Pasta Salad
Turkey and kale pasta salad perfect for lunch or picnics. Olives, turkey pepperoni and creamy dressing add lots of flavor- this will be a favorite!
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup Diced Onions
- 3-5 oz Turkey Smoked Sausage sliced thin
- 12-14 Asparagus Spears sliced into 2" pieces
- 2 cups Lower Carb or Whole Wheat Pasta cooked, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup sliced Olives
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes sliced
- 3 large leaves Kale chopped
- 5-6 slices Turkey Pepperoni sliced thin
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese grated and extra for garnish if desired
- 2-3 Tablespoons Creamy Salad Dressing your favorite type
Add olive oil to a non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add onions, sausage, and asparagus to skillet and stir.
Heat 5-10 minutes until onion is wilted and sausage starts to brown.
In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well.
Garnish with grated cheese if desired.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 618mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4925IU | Vitamin C: 63.7mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 3.4mg