Low Carb Broccoli Salad
This crunchy and colorful keto broccoli salad makes the perfect picnic side dish or light lunch. Veggies, bacon, sunflower seeds and cheese coated in a creamy dressing-it's ready in about 15 minutes!
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 strips cooked bacon, diced
- 1 tbsp diced pimentos
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar or sugar substitute
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces for best results
- Add extra veggies if desired- try to include green onions if possible. These add a great flavor to the salad.
- If desired, you may use a coleslaw dressing in place of the mayonnaise. Note that the carb count may be higher.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 174mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 382IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg