Healthy Baked Salmon
An easy and elegant healthy baked salmon recipe featuring butter and seasonings. Salmon is a good source of nutrients-and tastes great! Step by step photos and easy instructions.
- 14 oz salmon filet
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, sliced
- dill, optional
Heat oven to 500. Line a large pan with foil and place salmon filet on pan.
Melt butter in microwave safe bowl then add seasonings to bowl. Stir to combine then pour butter mixture over salmon and cover completely.
Place lemon slices over filet.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until cooked. Garnish with dill if desired.
- Melt butter in a glass bowl in the microwave then add seasonings for one bowl prep.
- Line cooking pan with foil for easy clean up.
- Serving size for most people is 6-8 oz.
- Check out this fantastic guide on How to Buy, Prep and Cook Salmon from Cooks Illustrated.
- Store any leftover cooked salmon in the refrigerator.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 578mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 595IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1.1mg