Use stalks of fresh rosemary to make antipasto skewers! Gorgeous heavy appetizers featuring cheese, artichokes olives and sausage.
- 12 rosemary stems
- 12 oz mozzarella balls or cut cheese block into 1" cubes
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, quartered
- 6 oz black olives, canned
- 12 oz chicken sausage, sliced or salami,sliced
- 4 oz balsamic dressing
Strip the rosemary stems leaving 1-2" leaves at each end of stem.
Pierce cheese cubes, artichoke hearts, olives, and sausage with end of rosemary stem.
Drizzle skewers with balsamic dressing.
Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Feel free to use other types of sausage or salami. If using salami, fold slices in half them spear with rosemary stem.
- Vary the dressing to include raspberry vinaigrette if desired.
- Consider veggies like cherry tomatoes, mushrooms or any other veggies you prefer.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 657mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 516IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg