Low Carb Ham and Egg Cups
These easy ham and egg cups combine all your favorite AM foods into a delicious low carb on -the -go breakfast! Make as many or as few as you like!
- Nonstick Spray
- 4 slice lower sodium thin sliced ham
- 4 Tbsp grated cheese use your fave
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp green pepper optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray 4 cups in muffin tin with nonstick spray.
Arrange a slice of ham into each cup.
Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. cheese into ham cup.
Beat eggs, cream and a sprinkle of salt and pepper together.
Divide egg mixture between the four cups.
Drop a few veggies on top (if using) and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
Bake in oven 12-15 minutes or until egg is set.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onions (if desired).
Remove ham cups from muffin tin and serve warm.
- Use a muffin liner to make clean up a breeze.
- Choose lower sodium ham if desired.
- Use a measuring cup to make pouring the eggs easier.
- Store covered in the refrigerator and pop in the microwave to warm.
Serving: 1each | Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 474mg | Potassium: 140mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 384IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 1mg