Welcome to Easyhealth Living!
Hi, I’m Charlotte and I love to create healthy recipes that also TASTE GOOD! I want you to be able to succeed at controlling your diabetes by providing you with recipes you love ♥
I am a Registered Dietitian and a Certified Diabetes Educator. I offer easy tips to incorporate good health habits into your daily routine and also show you ways to make life easier if you have diabetes.
I actually started Easyhealth Living blog as a way to show people that diabetes friendly food CAN taste good. The key is moderation in carb intake and focusing on an overall healthy food intake.
What is Easyhealth Living All About?
- I have a Diabetes Resource page with helpful links to lots of (mostly) free tips and programs.
- If you are in need of meal planning help, here’s a link to my Diabetes Meal Planner ebook.
- You will also find collections of diabetes friendly recipes for breakfast, dinner including easy to cook ideas!
Looking for reliable diabetes information close to home? Contact your local hospital to find a Certified Diabetes Educator or a Registered Dietitian in addition to regular appointments with your personal physician/ health care provider. These professionals can work with you to personalize your diet and treatment plan for the best chance of success.
Fun Facts About Charlotte ↓
- My favorite foods are shrimp and pizza (that’s why there are so many pizza recipes on my blog!)
- In my spare time, I love to grow herbs. My favorites are thyme, oregano and tarragon.
- The first recipe I ever made on my own (other than helping my mom in the kitchen) was Baked Alaska(!) in middle school home economics class. After that success, I was hooked and have been cooking since.
Here are some of the sites where my recipes have been featured:
Thanks for visiting and best of health to you!
Have a question or comment?
Send an email to easyhealthllc @ gmail . com
Ⓒ 2013-2020 Easyhealth, LLC. All contents and photographs are the property of Easyhealth, LLC. None of the content of this site may be used or reproduced without permission. This website is not intended to take the place of medical advice or to diagnose or treat illness. Check with your healthcare provider before making any changes in health routines.