Whether you have had diabetes 10 days or 10 years, it can be a struggle coming up with meals day after day. Let us help you prepare tasty, healthy meals for yourself or a family member with diabetes or on a low carb diet. The Complete Diabetes Meal Planner ebook is full of sample menus and low carb recipes to make meal prep simple.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- 28 days of detailed sample menus (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for 30gm carb/meal, 45gm carb/meal and 60gm carb/meal diet plans.
- Sample meal plans for various calorie levels too!
- Over 80 easy-to-fix, dietitian-tested recipes. Diabetes friendly and lower carb ideas.
- Perfect for anyone with limited cooking skills or for those who want quick and easy meal ideas.
- Menus include easy to prepare meals using “everyday” foods.
- Dietitian/Diabetes Educator approved.
- Complete nutrition data for all meal plans and recipes.
- Instant download and printable 219 page PDF file- Everything you need to get your diet on track. Read it on your device or print it out at home or at your local print shop.
- BONUS SECTION– Includes the bonus add-on ebook “Easyhealth Diabetes Grocery Shopping Guide” -Shows you how to make the best choices and find low carb foods when you grocery shop.
Instant Downloadable and Printable PDF File – $4.99
Please note -this link “Get Your Menus” will take you to your secure shopping cart for review then to PayPal secure payment site. Any information you provide will only be used to complete your purchase. This ebook is meant to help make meal planning easier- if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us for a full refund.
Please note The Complete Diabetes Meal Planner is not meant to replace professional medical help and is not to be considered to diagnose,treat, prescribe or cure Type 2 Diabetes. If you have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes or think you may have Type 2 Diabetes, please seek medical help from a physician or your health care provider. Ask your health care provider for a referral to a registered dietitian or certified diabetes educator for individualized care. Always check with your health care provider before altering your usual health regimen.