This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
How about a super simple snack or lunch idea? What could be easier than a low carb turkey roll up? There are lots of options for low carb wraps or go super low carb and use a lettuce leaf!
This can also be a healthy after school snack idea for kids. Just use their favorite meat and cheese along with lettuce and tomato. I love to add garden vegetable cream cheese for a tasty spread. Let the kids make these themselves and learn how to make a healthy snack!
Low Carb Tortilla Roll-Up
- 1 low carb tortilla wrap (or lettuce leaf)
- 1 Tablespoon low carb honey mustard or garden veggie cream cheese
- 2 oz roasted turkey or other meat
- 1 slice cheese
- diced tomatoes
- Place wrap or lettuce leaf on wax paper or foil sheet and spread with honey mustard.
- Layer remaining ingredients on wrap and roll up.
- Cut wrap in half if desired.
- Note: Carb count will be much lower if using lettuce leaf instead of tortilla.