Slow Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Keep a bowl of these balsamic roasted cherry tomatoes around to add a burst of delicious sweet tomato flavor to your salads, sandwiches and recipes. This low carb treat takes just 5-10 minutes prep time then about 30 minutes in the oven.
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time45 minutes mins
Total Time55 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
Diet: Diabetic, Low Calorie, Low Fat, Low Salt, Vegetarian
- 1 box cherry tomatoes about 2 ½ cups
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper as desired
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Rinse tomatoes and cut in half if desired.
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well combined.
Pour tomatoes onto a large baking sheet covered in parchment paper or foil.
Roast in oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Choose small tomatoes of any variety for this recipe. If using grape tomatoes, slice in half or leave whole as desired.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Check smaller size tomatoes for doneness after 25-30 minutes of roasting.
Serving: 0.25recipe | Calories: 36kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg