This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Cherry tomatoes are great to roast anytime of the year, but especially in the winter when you may be craving a delicious tomato flavor. Since they are small, they roast in about half the time of regular size tomatoes. Roasted cherry tomatoes are very versatile and can be added to pizzas, pasta, sandwiches, etc.
Generally, this size tomato will be fully roasted in about 45-60 minutes. Choose your favorite herbs for this recipe- I love oregano but other great options include thyme, marjoram, etc. Cherry tomato recipes come in very handy in the summer when each day brings more and more tomatoes! Leftovers can be easily stored in the refrigerator to use all week.
Balsamic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse tomatoes and cut in half.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour tomatoes onto a large baking sheet covered in foil.
- Roast in oven for 30-45 minutes.