This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
These roasted onion and mushrooms are so versatile! I like to roast a pan of these when I have time and then store them in the refrigerator to use throughout the week to add tons of flavor to entrees, vegetables and snacks. These are also delicious added to tacos and as a pizza topping. Enjoy!
Balsamic Roasted Onions and Mushrooms
- 2 Onions
- 8 oz Mushrooms , sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Spread evenly onto baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 45 minutes or until roasted and tender, stirring halfway through baking time.
- Use immediately or store in refrigerator for use later.