This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
If you love easy meals that taste great, give low carb bruschetta chicken a try! Included in this recipe is a link to skillet chicken tenders and roasted cherry tomatoes. These two recipes combine with ricotta cheese mixture to create a delicious meal the whole family will love. This recipe is diabetes friendly and includes a side dish of spiralized squash mixed with spaghetti. The veggies help keep the carb count low while the pasta keeps it satisfying. Let’s get started!
How to make low carb bruschetta chicken:
Start by making a recipe of my low carb skillet chicken tenders. This can be done ahead of time if desired.
Make a batch of balsamic roasted cherry tomatoes– these can be made ahead of time if desired.
Mix up cheese mixture and add a layer on top of chicken tenders. Keep the chicken in a skillet or oven proof pan to easily reheat.
Spiralized veggies then mix with pasta. This will keep carb levels lower and help you stay full. If you prefer a stricter carb level, simply omit the pasta.
Low Carb Bruschetta Chicken
- Prepare skillet chicken tenders. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta, parmesan and oregano. Stir to combine.
- Prepare roasted tomatoes (or may substitute sun dried tomatoes if desired.
- Mix yellow squash and spaghetti. Toss with olive oil and salt to taste.
- To assemble: Spread chicken tenders with ricotta cheese mixture and top with tomatoes. Place under broiler to heat. Serve with squash mixture and garnish with olives.