A delicious low carb cauliflower crust pizza with all your favorite toppings. Satisfy your pizza cravings in less than 30 minutes!
Use your favorite toppings to personalize your cauliflower pizza! A simple tomato and basil leaf pizza is awesome. I love to use roasted onions and mushrooms and roasted tomatoes on my pizzas also.
Start by grabbing a medium size cauliflower. Clean and coarsely chop it then place into food processor. You will process it until finely chopped.
Next I cook the cauliflower then drain off all the excess moisture. Add all the other crust ingredients and shape into a round crust.
Next step is to add your toppings! Like I said earlier, choose your favorites and feel free to choose your favorite cheese also. Sometimes I love a plain cheese pizza with some crushed oregano sprinkled on top.
Enjoy a low carb pizza using cauliflower for the crust? Yes, you can! Add your favorite pizza toppings and enjoy! If you liked this recipe, check out these favorites:
Low Carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- ½ medium cauliflower , chopped finely in food processor
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper
- 1 small box mushrooms
- ¼ onion , chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup chopped olives
- pizza cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes until soft and tender. Allow to cool then squeeze out excess moisture..
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and italian seasoning to cauliflower and stir. Shape mixture into a round approximately 8-10 inches across on a well oiled non-stick pan. Set aside.
- Combine veggies, garlic and olive oil on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast veggies for approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add crust to oven with veggies during last 10 minutes of roasting.
- Add pizza sauce to crust, then veggies, olives and cheese.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Leave a Reply