This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
You don’t have to go out to get a great hummus platter. Make this one at home and enjoy a healthy and delicious meal! Hummus makes a great meatless meal loaded with delicious Mediterranean flavor. Use your favorite veggies including tomatoes, cucumbers, olives-whatever you like.
Looking for some non-traditional hummus recipes ? Check these recipes out from these awesome blogs!
Hummus Snack Platter
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt as desired
- 2 tomatoes , diced
- 1 cucumber , diced
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1 Pita bread , warmed and cut in wedges
- Rinse chickpeas and allow to drain.
- In food processor, combine chickpeas, lemon juice, cumin, tahini, garlic and olive oil.
- Process until smooth adding water as needed. Add salt to taste.
- Garnish hummus with olive oil if desired.
- Serve with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and pita bread.