This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
A Mediterranean salad layered with all your favorite ingredients! This salad looks and tastes delicious – the perfect Mediterranean salad for a picnic or make ahead lunch. This salad features cucumber, chickpeas, and plenty of veggies and feta. Choose your favorite oil and vinegar dressing for the final touch.
Check out these other Mediterranean favorites:
Layered Mediterranean Salad in a Mason Jar
- 15 oz. Garbanzo Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 Medium Cucumber peeled and sliced
- Small Box Sliced Portabello Mushrooms
- 10 oz. box Cherry Tomatoes Sliced in Halves
- 12 oz. Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 4 oz. Crumbled Feta
- Dried Oregano
- 6-8 Tablespoons Oil Vinegar Dressing
- Divide all ingredients among 4 jars and layer in order.
- Sprinkle oregano on top then divide dressing among jars.
- Allow salads to marinate overnight and shake to distribute dressing before serving.