A Mediterranean salad layered with all your favorite ingredients! This salad looks and tastes delicious – the perfect Mediterranean salad for a picnic or make ahead lunch.
Layered Mediterranean Salad in a Mason Jar
- 15 oz. Garbanzo Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 Medium Cucumber peeled and sliced
- Small Box Sliced Portabello Mushrooms
- 10 oz. box Cherry Tomatoes Sliced in Halves
- 12 oz. Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 4 oz. Crumbled Feta
- Dried Oregano
- 6-8 Tablespoons Oil Vinegar Dressing
Divide all ingredients among 4 jars and layer in order.
Sprinkle oregano on top then divide dressing among jars.
Allow salads to marinate overnight and shake to distribute dressing before serving.