This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
How about a deliciously simple appetizer? This one can be put together in no time the night before and looks as good as it tastes. All the ingredients are part of the Mediterranean diet, so you can feel good about serving this recipe to family and friends. Try serving this with pita chips or other sturdy cracker.
Check out my recipe for Antipasto Skewers for another great appetizer option!
Greek Feta and Olive Appetizer
- 4 oz Feta Cheese , cut into cubes
- 4 oz Olives
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Oregano , dried
- 1 teaspoon Garlic , minced
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- In a glass jar of desired size, layer olives and feta cheese cubes.
- Sprinkle oregano and garlic over each layer.
- Continue to layer until jar is full.
- Pour olive oil over until 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Seal jar and store in refrigerator.
- May be prepared a day ahead to allow flavors to combine.