Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
A delicious low carb casserole full of ham, cheese and hollandaise sauce. Takes just minutes to make this easy meal perfect for weeknights or special occasions
- 1 pkg hollandaise sauce, prepared
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 tsp rotisserie seasoning
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz ham, diced
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet. Sprinkle tenders with rotisserie seasoning.
Brown tenders (1-2 minutes on each side)in batches to avoid crowding.
Place tenders in a single layer in skillet. Top with prepared hollandaise sauce, diced ham, cheese.
Bake 15 minutes or until chicken tenders are fully cooked and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Feel free to scale the size of this recipe to meet your needs. Simply bump the ingredient amounts up or down depending on the number of diners or for larger or smaller appetites.
- If you don't have chicken tenders, I recommend chicken breasts sliced lengthwise. This will keep the cooking time to a minimum.
- Use a thermometer to check the doneness of your recipe. Chicken is fully cooked at 165°F.
- Plan to use an oven proof skillet or pan. The recipe starts out on top of the stove then moves to the oven for final cooking.
- Cook your tenders in batches to improve browning. Crowding the pan will steam the tenders rather than allowing them to brown which adds flavor and eye appeal.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 598mg | Potassium: 455mg | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 1.1mg