Low Carb Chicken Alfredo
A low carb keto chicken Alfredo recipe perfect for weeknight meals. Uses leftover chicken and store bought Alfredo sauce for a quick and easy meal the whole family will love.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 green onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 5 grilled chicken tenders, chopped or shredded chicken
- ⅓ cup alfredo sauce
- 2 each summer squash, spiralized
Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet. Add green onion, garlic and mushrooms. Saute 3-4 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
Add tomatoes and spinach and sautéed until spinach wilts slightly.
Add chicken and stir.
Pour Alfredo sauce over all and stir.
Serve over spiralized squash or pasta. (Note: pasta will add extra carbs.)
- Use a large non stick skillet for this recipe- its a one pot low carb meal!
- Be sure to measure your alfredo sauce to keep carbs in check.
- Shred the squash on a cheese grater if you don't have a spiralizer.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 455mg | Potassium: 962mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3530IU | Vitamin C: 21.7mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1.6mg