Low Carb Bruschetta Chicken
A low carb Italian feast featuring chicken tenders, ricotta cheese and roasted tomatoes. Serve over spiralized veggies for a satisfying meal ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 lb skillet chicken tenders click for recipe
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp oregano, crushed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, roasted click for recipe
- spiralized yellow squash, lightly sauteed optional
- cooked spaghetti optional
- olives, garnish optional
Prepare skillet chicken tenders. Set aside.
Prepare roasted tomatoes (or may substitute sun dried tomatoes if desired.) Set aside.
In a small bowl, mix ricotta, parmesan and oregano. Stir to combine.
Mix yellow squash spirals and spaghetti. Toss with olive oil and salt to taste.
To assemble: Spread chicken tenders with ricotta cheese mixture and top with tomatoes. Place under broiler to heat. (Serve with squash mixture and garnish with olives if desired.)
- Use the same skillet to prepare the chicken tenders and assembling this recipe for less clean up.
- Prepare the individual ingredients for this recipe ahead of time for a super fast weeknight meal.
- Make sandwiches out of the leftovers using low carb buns or bread.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 589mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 333mg | Iron: 1mg