Toasted Quinoa Over Asparagus
- ¼ cup quinoa
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 large bunch asparagus, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions using broth in place of water.
- Spread cooked quinoa onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in oven for 15 minutes or until dry and slightly toasted.
- Remove quinoa from oven and increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Meanwhile, toss asparagus with oil and garlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread asparagus onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread toasted quinoa over asparagus.
- Roast in oven 20 minutes or until asparagus is tender.