This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
A quick to fix veggie filled fried rice recipe! Using your leftover meat and veggies makes this recipe super convenient.
- 1 leek or 1 medium onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 carrots
- 2 ribs celery
- 2 tablespoons oil , divided
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 eggs , beaten slightly
- 1 1/2 cups leftover rice
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked meat , diced (if desired)
- 1-2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- Chop leek or onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, carrots, and celery in a food processor. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large skillet until a drop of water added sizzles. Add garlic and veggies to pan and stir fry 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Push veggies up sides of wok to rest or remove from pan. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan and swirl around pan to heat.
- Add eggs to pan and allow to cook until set. Dice egg with spatula and push up sides of wok to rest or remove from pan.
- Add leftover rice (and meat if desired). Stir to heat thoroughly.
- Return veggies and eggs to pan and stir to combine with rice.
- Add stir-fry sauce.
- Stir until well heated. Serve.