Let these kitchen gadgets make breakfast easier! Gadgets to make healthier breakfasts in a snap. Looking for ways to get a quick, nutritious breakfast? Check out these cool products that will make breakfast the easiest part of the day. Hope you find these ideas helpful as you get organized to make your healthy breakfasts!
1. Lid and Straw For Your Smoothie Mason Jar Here's a fantastic idea for your AM smoothie! Grab one of these lid/straw combos and place on your mason jar and you are good to go. Makes the morning commute a safer, happier event...
2. Breakfast Sandwich Maker Why not spend 5 minutes making breakfast at home instead of spending time in the fast food line getting something you might regret later? Gather up your whole grain or gluten-free bread, eggs, and other fillings to make a delicious and hearty breakfast sandwich your family will love. Breakfast sandwich cookers allow you to make sandwiches fuss-free and minimize your time in the kitchen.
3. Microwave Omelet Pan Omelets are a great way to get more veggies in your diet! Make up your favorite omelet fillings the night before then pour into a microwave omelet pan and pop them in the microwave next morning. Wrap the omelets in foil and let the kids eat on the way to school. Super mom.
4. Smoothie System What could be easier than blending all your smoothie ingredients and carrying your travel cup with you? This smoothie system makes it easy to get more fruits and veggies in at breakfast. This model has extra travel cups which will make it easy to give everyone their favorite smoothie.
5. Oatmeal Mug Cooking your oatmeal in the microwave is the ultimate way to get a fast, healthy breakfast. Using a cook and go container will make clean-up easier also. This 20 oz. mug is large enough to make extra servings for the kids.
6. Oatmeal Pods Get your money's worth from your coffee maker! Use oatmeal pods and cut your cooking time down to almost zero. These work great with your pod-based coffee system and come in a variety of flavors.
7. Ice Cream for Breakfast Do you spend too much time in the morning trying to get your kids to eat breakfast? Why not just give them ice cream? This awesome gadget turns bananas into ice cream! Make up a batch in the morning and you will get a breakfast packed with delicious nutrients!
8. Breakfast To Go Are you or your kids a cereal and milk breakfast eater? Add your favorite whole grain/gluten-free cereal and dairy/soy milk to this little cereal & milk container and you will be good to go.
9. Big Batch Oatmeal I'm sure you have seen the overnight oat recipes floating around the internet. Why not try it? You can whip up a batch of oatmeal in an overnight oatmeal cooker and take it to work and become an office hero. Not to mention the fact that you can keep it all to yourself and have fun making your "oat flavor of the day".
10. Haulin' Yogurt Sometimes you just want to keep it simple with yogurt and granola. Here's the perfect way to keep them separated and happy with yogurt to go. When you get to your destination, mix it up and enjoy a power breakfast while your co-workers eye you jealously...