This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Easy and delicious air fryer turkey bacon is ready in less than 15 minutes! Complete step by step instructions and photos show you exactly how to make this family favorite.
Turkey bacon is so easy to prepare using the air fryer. By the time you load it in the basket, it's only a few minutes til it's ready to eat! Turkey bacon is meatier than pork bacon so it makes a satisfying addition to any meal!
How to choose the best turkey bacon
Turkey bacon can be high sodium so try to choose a lower sodium variety. Cooking in the air fryer will help any excess fat to drain away as will using paper towels to absorb fat from cooked bacon. Here is a great overview of turkey bacon from Wikipedia.
Ways to use turkey bacon:
- Crumble on top of salads
- Makes an awesome BLT
- Crumble into omelets
- Add it to your grilled cheese sandwich
- Make low carb BLT bites-minus the bread
- The list goes on and on...
- Turkey Bacon- choose your favorite brand.
Step by step how to:
- Begin by placing liner in air fryer basket to catch excess grease. (optional)
- Place slices of turkey bacon in air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Flip bacon then cook 5 more minutes until fully cooked and crispy around edges.
- Drain turkey bacon on paper towels.
- 10 Best Diabetes Breakfast Ideas
- 19 diabetes low carb meals you can (almost) make without a recipe
- Low Carb Broccoli Salad
What's the nutrition in 1 serving of muffin tin egg bites?
Try making a low carb BLT or tomato bacon snack. Turkey bacon makes a quick and tasty appetizer. Roll up a slice of lettuce with mayo, tomato and bacon for a low carb treat. Check out our list of low carb snacks for more ideas!
Hope you enjoy this Air Fryer Turkey Bacon Recipe! Be sure to check out these other low carb favorites:
Did you make this recipe? Please leave your star rating and comment below!
Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
- 4 slices Turkey Bacon
- Place liner in air fryer basket if desired.
- Place 4 strips of turkey bacon in basket without overlapping.
- Air fry on 350° for 5 minutes. Flip bacon over and cook 5-8 more minutes or until bacon is crispy and dark brown. (Monitor often to avoid burnt bacon.)
- Place cooked bacon slices on paper towel to drain.