Low Carb Stir Fry Pork Zoodle Recipe
Have you tried spiralized veggies yet? Zoodles are perfect when you need a “base” for your stir fry, spaghetti sauce, etc. I used zucchini and summer squash in this noodle recipe, but I was having so much fun spiralizing that I also did an onion and a carrot! Feel free to utilize whatever veggies you may have on hand.
This is a great way to up your veggie intake and keep your carb intake in check. I am definitely looking forward to creating some new recipes featuring spiralized veggies!
Low Carb Stir Fry Pork Zoodles
Tasty pork stir fry zoodle recipe featuring low carb spiralized veggies with stir fry glaze. A family friendly meal - perfect for week night.
- 1/2 Tablespoon oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 green onion diced
- 2 small zucchini spiralized
- 1 medium summer squash spiralized
- 1 small onion spiraled or finely chopped
- 1 small carrot spiralized
- 3 small portabello mushrooms diced
- 3 small broccoli florets chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lower sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon pad thai sauce or stir fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet & sour sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon fresh ginger,minced
In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on medium high until a drop of water sizzles. Add pork, garlic and green onion. Stir fry until fully cooked.
Add remaining veggies and stir fry until crisp tender about 3-5 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and stir.
Pour sauce over all and stir to combine.
Remove wok from heat.
Garnish with chopped green onions/carrots (as desired) and serve.
Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
Calories: 252, Fat: 9gm, Carb:17gm, Sodium:757mg, Fiber: 3gm, Protein: 27gm