This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Here’s a meal I created using my easy baked fish recipe. While the fish is cooking, you can make the slaw and heat up some tortillas (flour or corn) per the package directions. Stuff the tortillas with the fish and slaw and enjoy!
- 1 small package angel hair slaw mix
- 2-3 green onions , diced
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Hot sauce- optional
- Combine slaw mix and onions in a medium bowl. Season wth salt and pepper and toss.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, lime juice and hot sauce (if desired).
- Toss slaw and sour cream mixture and add salt and pepper as desired.
- Keep covered in refrigerator until ready to use.