Turkey And Kale Pasta Salad
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup Diced Onions
- 3-5 oz Turkey Smoked Sausage, sliced thin
- 12-14 Asparagus Spears, sliced into 2" pieces
- 2 cups Lower Carb or Whole Wheat Pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup sliced Olives
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 large leaves Kale, chopped
- 5-6 slices Turkey Pepperoni, sliced thin
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated and extra for garnish if desired
- 2-3 Tablespoons Creamy Salad Dressing, your favorite type
- Add olive oil to a non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add onions, sausage, and asparagus to skillet and stir.
- Heat 5-10 minutes until onion is wilted and sausage starts to brown.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Garnish with grated cheese if desired.