Turkey and kale pasta salad is a tasty salad or entree featuring so many delicious ingredients. Olives, turkey pepperoni and smoked sausage combine with cheese and creamy dressing for a tasty and healthy recipe the whole family will love.
Turkey And Kale Pasta Salad
Turkey and kale pasta salad perfect for lunch or picnics. Olives, turkey pepperoni and creamy dressing add lots of flavor- this will be a favorite!
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Diced Onions
- 3-5 oz Turkey Smoked Sausage sliced thin
- 12-14 Asparagus Spears sliced into 2" pieces
- 2 cups Lower Carb or Whole Wheat Pasta cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup sliced Olives
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes sliced
- 3 large leaves Kale chopped
- 5-6 slices Turkey Pepperoni sliced thin
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese grated and extra for garnish if desired
- 2-3 Tablespoons Creamy Salad Dressing your favorite type
Add olive oil to a non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add onions, sausage, and asparagus to skillet and stir.
Heat 5-10 minutes until onion is wilted and sausage starts to brown.
In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well.
Garnish with grated cheese if desired.