Turkey And Kale Pasta Salad
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Diced Onions
- 3-5 oz Turkey Smoked Sausage sliced thin
- 12-14 Asparagus Spears sliced into 2" pieces
- 2 cups Lower Carb or Whole Wheat Pasta cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup sliced Olives
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes sliced
- 3 large leaves Kale chopped
- 5-6 slices Turkey Pepperoni sliced thin
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese grated and extra for garnish if desired
- 2-3 Tablespoons Creamy Salad Dressing your favorite type
Add olive oil to a non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add onions, sausage, and asparagus to skillet and stir.
Heat 5-10 minutes until onion is wilted and sausage starts to brown.
In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well.
Garnish with grated cheese if desired.