This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Low Carb Stir Fry Pork Zoodle Recipe
Have you tried spiralized veggies yet? Zoodles are perfect when you need a “base” for your stir fry, spaghetti sauce, etc. I used zucchini and summer squash in this noodle recipe, but I was having so much fun spiralizing that I also did an onion and a carrot! Feel free to utilize whatever veggies you may have on hand.
This is a great way to up your veggie intake and keep your carb intake in check. I am definitely looking forward to creating some new recipes featuring spiralized veggies!
Low Carb Stir Fry Pork Zoodles
- ½ Tablespoon oil
- ½ pound lean ground pork
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 green onion diced
- 2 small zucchini spiralized
- 1 medium summer squash spiralized
- 1 small onion spiraled or finely chopped
- 1 small carrot spiralized
- 3 small portabello mushrooms diced
- 3 small broccoli florets chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lower sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon pad thai sauce or stir fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet & sour sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon fresh ginger,minced
- In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on medium high until a drop of water sizzles. Add pork, garlic and green onion. Stir fry until fully cooked.
- Add remaining veggies and stir fry until crisp tender about 3-5 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and stir.
- Pour sauce over all and stir to combine.
- Remove wok from heat.
- Garnish with chopped green onions/carrots (as desired) and serve.